I am so honoured that Francetraveltips.com is featured in these publications, websites and podcasts. Check out the interesting articles here.
Contributing Writer At GettingOnTravel.Com:
At the online travel magazine, Getting On Travel.
Guest Contributor At Auto Europe:
Exploring The South Of France– A Road Trip Guide
- Hiking in the French Alps—“Best Places to Visit in Europe: 27 Things You Have to Do“
My video of the sheep migration during the Transhumance in Saint-Remy-de-Provence: 11 Traditions From The South of France. – Frenchly.us
Chateau de Villandry- Fairytale Châteaux-The Best Castles In France– TwoDrifters.us
A special lunch in Robion, Provence- “My Blogger Pals Share Their 2016 Travel Secrets“– journeywoman.com
Visiting Avignon, France—“Trip of a Lifetime: Bloggers Pick Their Must-See Destinations“–rachelheller.org
Gates at Château de Fontainebleau, France-“Gates Around The World: Doorways To Travel“–MoreTimeToTravel.com
Stained glass window in Chateau d’Amboise–“Windows Around The World Open Doors To Lifestyle and Culture” —MoreTimeToTravel.com
Unique door at Musée Grévin in Paris— “Picturesque ‘doortraits’ around the world” —MoreTimeToTravel.com
Kayaking At The Pont du Gard—“12 Best Outdoor Adventures In Europe“–ContentedTraveller.com
Picnic Spots in Paris—“Pique-Nique Parisien: Best Picnic Spots In Paris”—DuVine Cycling and Adventures (Duvine.com)
Free Save Splurge—FreeInParis.com
Marathon du Medoc: A Challenge Not To Be Missed – oneworld365.org
A Delicious Challenge. France’s Marathon du Medoc –Running Room Magazine
9 Travel Bloggers Tips To Inspire Your Next Trip To France and Paris France-Hotel-Guide.com
Talking About France At A Parisian Bakery Cafe In Toronto – amemoment.ca
- “Join Us In France” where I was the featured guest twice.
- I shared many unique experiences one can try in France. Check out the podcast in iTunes or on the Join Us In France website. Or you can listen to the podcast here.
- I discussed the many chateaux in the Loire valley and described many of the experiences one can have in the area, such as doing a hot air balloon ride through the area. The podcast can be found in iTunes or on the Join Us In France website (Loire Valley Castles You Shouldn’t Skip).
- “1001 Travel Tales” where I shared travel tips for those planning a trip to France. Check out the podcast on Stitcher, iTunes, or on the Just Go Places or Rachel’s Ruminations website where you can also read the transcripts.
1. Top 11 Travel Blogs For France (VidaLingua)
Top 11Travel Blogs For France– VidaLingua (creates apps for learning languages)