I am so honoured that Francetraveltips.com is featured in these publications, websites and podcasts. Check out the interesting articles here.
Guest Contributor At Impact Magazine
Contributing Writer For Google’s New Travel Tool, “Touring Bird”
In September 2018 Google launched a new travel tool in their experimental incubator called Google’s Area 120. It was called Touring Bird [no link]and had many of my contributions about “Local Tips” in Paris—-and these are experiences that I have written about on my website. In November 2019, it was decided that Touring Bird would no longer be a separate site but would be incorporated into Google travel area. It’s unclear at this point as to how it will work but I am honoured to have contributed 20 unique experiences in Paris.
Contributing Writer At GettingOnTravel.Com:
At the online travel magazine, Getting On Travel. Articles:
Guest Contributor At Auto Europe:
The 50 Most Beautiful Beaches in the Mediterranean for a Spectacular Mediterranean Vacation-Menton-History Fan Girl
Best Castles In Europe–Château de Villandry-Two Drifters
Paris For The Holidays-Misadventures With Andi
Inspiring Travel Books for When You Can’t Travel-Peter Mayle’s A Year In Provence-Travel Past 50
Travel Coronavirus Impact -Expert Baby Boomer Travel Bloggers-Luggage and Lipstick
Best Canadian Credit Cards – Travel Hacker Guide—CreditWalk
Three Places In Provence To Visit More Than Once—Perfectly Provence
Exploring The South Of France– A Road Trip Guide
- Hiking in the French Alps—“Best Places to Visit in Europe: 27 Things You Have to Do“
My video of the sheep migration during the Transhumance in Saint-Remy-de-Provence: 11 Traditions From The South of France. – Frenchly.us
Chateau de Villandry- Fairytale Châteaux-The Best Castles In France– TwoDrifters.us
A special lunch in Robion, Provence- “My Blogger Pals Share Their 2016 Travel Secrets”– journeywoman.com
Visiting Avignon, France—“Trip of a Lifetime: Bloggers Pick Their Must-See Destinations“–rachelheller.org
Gates at Château de Fontainebleau, France-“Gates Around The World: Doorways To Travel“–MoreTimeToTravel.com
Stained glass window in Chateau d’Amboise–“Windows Around The World Open Doors To Lifestyle and Culture” —MoreTimeToTravel.com
Unique door at Musée Grévin in Paris— “Picturesque ‘doortraits’ around the world” —MoreTimeToTravel.com
Kayaking At The Pont du Gard—“12 Best Outdoor Adventures In Europe”–ContentedTraveller.com
Picnic Spots in Paris—“Pique-Nique Parisien: Best Picnic Spots In Paris”—DuVine Cycling and Adventures (Duvine.com)
Free Save Splurge—FreeInParis.com
Marathon du Medoc: A Challenge Not To Be Missed – oneworld365.org
A Delicious Challenge. France’s Marathon du Medoc –Running Room Magazine
Le Petit Journal Interview
About my Renault Eurodrive lease “Avec le transit temporaire, j’ai voyagé en France en toute sérénité” (in French. If you want to read it in English, you can have Google Chrome translate it)
University of Western Ontario (Western University)
9 Travel Bloggers Tips To Inspire Your Next Trip To France and Paris France-Hotel-Guide.com
- “Join Us In France” where I was the featured guest four times.
- I shared many unique experiences one can try in France. Check out the podcast in iTunes or on the Join Us In France website. Or you can listen to the podcast here.
- I discussed the many chateaux in the Loire valley and described many of the experiences one can have in the area, such as doing a hot air balloon ride through the area. The podcast can be found in iTunes or on the Join Us In France website (Loire Valley Castles You Shouldn’t Skip).
- Highlights of my trip to Etretat in Normandy with a focus on seeing the magnificent cliffs in the episode, “Tips For A Visit To Etretat In Normandy“.
- Sharing my experience at three different French Immersion schools in France in the episode, “ French Immersion Programs” Episode 288.
- “1001 Travel Tales” where I shared travel tips for those planning a trip to France. Check out the podcast on Stitcher, iTunes, or on the Just Go Places website where you can also read the transcripts.
- “Talking France” with blogger, Cindy McCain on YouTube and her podcast, “Travel People“.
2. Top 10 France Travel Blogs (Feedspot)
3. Top Travel Blogs For France (VidaLingua)
Top Travel Blogs For France–VidaLingua (creates apps for learning languages)
4. Top 100 French Blogs and Websites For Francophiles (Feedspot)