Ah, the fresh air.
It’s good for the body, mind, and soul. While there are thousands of museums in France, one’s experience outside is equally interesting. Some of my favourite outdoor experiences in France provided amazing scenery or enjoyable entertainment….all with mother nature.
- Hike the three Calanques near Cassis
- Bike ride along Canal du Midi from Carcassonne
- Gouffre de Padirac
- Discovering fields of lavender in Provence
- What can you see and do for 2 days in the Ardeche
- Two of the best ways to see the cliffs at Etretat
- Relaxing Paris Oasis: Promenade Plantée
- A Guide To Cycling On Ile de Ré
- Kayaking On The Dordogne River
- 5 Fun Activities At Pont du Gard (and 1 you’re no longer allowed to do)
Check out the whole list of learning experiences in France here: Outdoor Experiences In France
Check out the whole list of the Top 100+ unique experiences in France
Pin to your favourite board on Pinterest