Ah, the fresh air.
It’s good for the body, mind, and soul. While there are thousands of museums in France, one’s experience outside are equally interesting. Some of my favourite outdoor experiences in France provided amazing scenery or enjoyable entertainment….all with mother nature.
- Hike the three calanques near Cassis
- Bike ride along Canal du Midi from Carcassonne
- Gouffre de Padirac
- Leonardo da Vinci at Chateau du Clos Luce
- Discovering fields of lavender in Provence
- What can you see and do for 2 days in the Ardeche
- La Course Camarguaise (Provencale bullfighting)
- Two of the best ways to see the cliffs at Etretat
- Fête de la Transhumance: Sheep fill the streets in St. Remy
- Relaxing Paris Oasis: Promenade Plantée
Check out the whole list of learning experiences in France here: Outdoor Experiences In France
Check out the whole list of Top 100+ unique experiences in France
Pin to your favourite board on Pinterest