Monet. Debussy. Louvre. Musée d’Orsay. The list goes on and on.
There’s so much rich artistry and entertainment in France that you will not have a problem finding a show, museum, or art installation to visit. You will also not be bored because the variety is extensive and beyond the traditional. Check out my favourite arts and entertainment experiences in France.
- Where to see the best Bastille Day fireworks in Normandy
- 6 Roman amphitheatres in France that still hold events
- Hidden gardens in Etretat (Jardins d’Etretat)
- Carrières des Lumières and Atelier des Lumières-sound and light shows
- Yves Saint Laurent Museum
- Van Gogh’s paintings in Provence and on film
- Les Machines de L’Ile in Nantes
- Bubble Glass at La Verrerie de Biot
- La Chaise Bleue in Nice
- Fondation Maeght For Modern Art In Saint Paul-de-Vence
Check out the whole list of arts and entertainment experiences in France here: Arts and Entertainment Experiences In France
Check out the whole list of Top 100+ unique experiences in France
Pin to your favourite board on Pinterest