While taking a French immersion course is the most obvious way one can keep the brain engaged while in France, taking tours is certainly another. You get much more in-depth information than you otherwise would whether it be about World War II and D-Day or about the monuments you pass by frequently in Paris.
I’m a life-long learner and these are some of my favourite learning experiences in France that I had and recommend.
- A must-see museum in Paris: Grand Gallery of Evolution
- Historical Walking tour: Life in Paris during WWII
- Paris Greeters: A free walking tour worth taking
- Learning about Paris while you run
- Taking a French immersion course in France
- D-Day and the Normandy invasions
- Wine experiences for the senses
- Culinary tour changed my mind about Montmartre
- Arts et Métiers Museum In Paris: All About Science
- Duolingo French Podcast
Check out the whole list of learning experiences in France here: Learning Experiences In France
Check out the whole list of Top 100+ unique experiences in France
Pin to your favourite board on Pinterest