France. Food. These two are synonymous.
Most travellers to France relish (sorry) the macarons, the patisseries, the cuisine, and of course, the wine. It’s one thing to just eat a tasty meal and it’s another thing to have a memorable experience that touches all the senses. Here are my favourite culinary experiences in France where I still have feelings of nostalgia.
- Perfect places to picnic in Paris
- My experience learning French at Ecole des Trois Ponts (cooking classes and French immersion)
- Le Foodist: what a great Parisian experience
- A superb Provencale meal usually only locals taste
- Affordable Michelin-starred lunch: La Barbacane in Carcassonne
- Localers food tour near Canal Saint Martin
- Snails in France: the ones you eat
- A delicious wine bar in Paris: Le 5e Cru
- Making Dark Chocolate Macarons-Le Cordon Bleu Tips
- Lemon Pastries In Menton
Check out the whole list of culinary experiences in France here: Culinary Experiences In France
Check out the whole list of Top 100+ unique experiences in France
Pin to your favourite board on Pinterest